FRITZ!Box 7340 Service - Knowledge Base
Loading the FRITZ!DECT factory settings
The "DECT" button can be used to load the factory settings of your FRITZ!DECT (FRITZ!DECT 200, FRITZ!DECT 210). You can also just reset the consumption data that was recorded and start a new log, for example if you would like to connect another device to FRITZ!DECT.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 De-registering FRITZ!DECT
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Smart Home" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Delete the device you would like to load the factory settings for. To do so, click the corresponding (Delete) button.
2 Restarting the FRITZ!Box
Some of FRITZ!DECT's settings may remain intact after de-registering it from the FRITZ!Box. Therefore, restart the FRITZ!Box to delete all settings:
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Backup" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "Restart" tab.
- Click the "Restart" button.
3 Loading the factory settings
- Push the "DECT" button on FRITZ!DECT and hold it down for at least six seconds, then immediately repeat this procedure two more times.
Now FRITZ!DECT will restart. The restart will take about two minutes. Afterwards all data and settings are deleted and you can register FRITZ!DECT 200 with the FRITZ!Box again.