- FRITZ!Box 7590
- FRITZ!Box 7583 VDSL
- FRITZ!Box 7583
- FRITZ!Box 7582
- FRITZ!Box 7581
- FRITZ!Box 7560
- FRITZ!Box 7530 AX
- FRITZ!Box 7330
- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6850 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
Using an analog telephone system with the FRITZ!Box
Devices connected to your analog telephone system can use all of the telephone numbers that were entered in the FRITZ!Box. For this, you must connect the telephone system to the FRITZ!Box and configure both devices for parallel use.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 Configuring telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box
Configure all of your telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box:
Configuring internet telephone numbers
- Configure the internet telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box.
Configuring landline numbers
- Configure the landline number in the FRITZ!Box.
Configuring a mobile telephone number
- Configure your mobile telephone number in the FRITZ!Box.
2 Connecting the telephone system to the FRITZ!Box
- Connect the telephone system to an analog extension on the FRITZ!Box (for example "FON 1").
3 Configuring the telephone system in the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephony Devices" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click the "Configure New Device" button.
- Enable the option "Telephone (with or without answering machine)" and click "Next".
- Select the socket (for example "FON 1") that you connected the telephone system to and click "Next".
- Follow the wizard's instructions. The wizard guides you through the configuration of your telephone system.
AVM Section Navigation