FRITZ!Box 7330 Service - Knowledge Base
"Info" LED does not flash when FRITZ!Box receives new faxes
The "Info" LED does not flash when the FRITZ!Box receives new faxes, although you selected the option "New answering machine message, call during absence or new fax - LED flashes" in the settings for the "Info" LED.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Defining location for saving faxes
The "Info" LED only flashes if new faxes are saved on a USB storage device:
Note:If faxes are only forwarded via e-mail or received by a fax machine connected to the FRITZ!Box, the "Info" LED will not flash to signal fax reception.
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephony Devices" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click the button (Edit) for the fax.
- Click on the "Properties" tab.
- Enable the option "Save on the USB storage medium".
- Click "OK" to save the settings.