FRITZ!Box 7330 Service - Knowledge Base
Telephones ring although "Do Not Disturb" or call diversion has been configured
Telephones ring although "Do Not Disturb" or call diversion has been configured:
- Although the "Do Not Disturb" function is enabled in the FRITZ!Box, telephones connected to it still ring.
- Although call diversion is configured for a telephone number, telephones connected to the FRITZ!Box still ring when that number is called.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 Disabling "important person" option in the telephone book
If telephones ring although Do Not Disturb is enabled, or if call diversion is configured and a call is forwarded as a parallel call, then the "important person" option was enabled for this caller in the telephone book. If you do not want your telephones to ring in these cases when the party calls, disable this option:,
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephone Book" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click the (Edit) button next to the entry for the caller.
- Disable the "Important person" option.
- Click "OK" to save the settings.