Since updating FRITZ!OS, "Power" LED flashes
Since updating FRITZ!OS, the FRITZ!Box can no longer establish a mobile connection. The FRITZ!Box's "Power" LED flashes continuously since the update and one of the following error messages is displayed in the event log of the FRITZ!Box:
- "No LTE network was found within range."
- "Could not establish LTE connection.
Important:If the FRITZ!Box does not establish a DSL connection since updating FRITZ!OS, proceed as described in this guide.
Simply proceed as described below. After each measure, check whether the problem is solved.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 Restarting the FRITZ!Box
- Unplug the FRITZ!Box for 5 seconds.
Note:The FRITZ!Box settings are retained when you disconnect it. The restart takes about 2 minutes. During this time, you cannot access the FRITZ!Box.
2 Using the previous modem version
The software version for the FRITZ!Box's integrated mobile broadband modem undergoes constant development with each FRITZ!OS to ensure that it can establish optimal mobile connections under all circumstances. In rare cases the FRITZ!Box may only be able to establish a mobile connection with certain versions. Therefore, enable previous modem version:
- Click "Internet" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "LTE Information" in the "Internet" menu.
- Click on the "Reception" tab.
- Enable the option "Use previous software version for the integrated mobile communications modem".
- Click "Apply setting" to save the settings.
Now the FRITZ!Box enables the previous modem version and reinitializes the modem. If the FRITZ!Box still cannot establish an LTE connection, follow the steps in our guide Power LED flashes.
AVM Section Navigation