Switching off the LEDs on the FRITZ!Box
The LEDs always inform you about the current operating and connection status of the FRITZ!Box. If you do not need this information and the light bothers you, you can switch the LEDs off. Error conditions will still be signaled. The LEDs also light up for 3 minutes when you push a button or restart the FRITZ!Box.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Buttons and LEDs" in the "System" menu.
- Click the "LED display" tab.
- Enable the option "Turn off the LED display".
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.
AVM Section Navigation