- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
Number of telephony and DECT devices that can be used with the FRITZ!Box
You can use various telephony devices with the FRITZ!Box, for example telephones, fax machines, answering machines, or telephone systems (PBXs). How many devices can be used depends on the type of connection.
If you set up an additional FRITZ!Box as a Mesh Repeater, the number of possible devices increases accordingly.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 DECT devices
The following DECT devices can be registered with the FRITZ!Box at the same time:
- six cordless telephones / DECT door intercom systems (total)
- six DECT repeaters, for example FRITZ!DECT Repeater 100
- twelve radiator controls, for example FRITZ!DECT 300
- ten outlet switches, for example FRITZ!DECT 210
- ten LED lamps FRITZ!DECT 500
- ten FRITZ!DECT smart buttons
- ten smart home devices from other manufacturers
2 IP telephones and IP door intercom systems
3 Analog devices
4 Integrated answering machine and fax function
AVM Section Navigation