- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
Callers do not hear busy signal when a call is already being conducted via FRITZ!Box
Callers hear a ringing tone instead of a busy signal if a telephone call is already being conducted over the FRITZ!Box. The caller therefore assumes that the line is free.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
Simply proceed as described below. After each measure, check whether the problem is solved.
1 IP telephones do not support the function
The function "call rejection on busy (busy on busy)" is not supported when making calls with IP telephones (for example FRITZ!App Fon). If you are using an IP telephone to conduct a call, it is therefore not possible to give the caller a busy signal.
2 Configuring the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephony Devices" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click the (Edit) button for the respective telephone.
- Click on the "Telephony Device Features" tab.
- Enable the option "Call rejection on busy (busy on busy)".
- Disable the option "Call Waiting".
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
AVM Section Navigation