FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE Service - Knowledge Base
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 5490
- FRITZ!Box 4040
Configuring a MyFRITZ! account in several FRITZ!Boxes
You can configure your MyFRITZ! account in several FRITZ!Boxes. After logging onto myfritz.net you will then see an overview of all the FRITZ!Boxes registered with your MyFRITZ! account and you can select the one you want to be redirected to.
Requirements / Restrictions
- All of the FRITZ!Boxes must obtain a public IPv4 address or an IPv6 address from the internet service provider.
Important:The FRITZ!Box can only be accessed over IPv6 when used on a DS-Lite internet connection. When DS-Lite is active, the status "IPv4 over DS Lite" is displayed under "Connections" on the "Overview" page of the FRITZ!Box user interface.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Setting up an existing MyFRITZ! account in the FRITZ!Box
Set up your personal MyFRITZ! account in all of the FRITZ!Boxes you would like to access over the internet:
- Click "Internet" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "MyFRITZ! account" in the "Internet" menu.
- If the option "MyFRITZ! enabled for this FRITZ!Box" is displayed, click on the "Another MyFRITZ! account" link to the right of the email address.
- Enable the option "Register the FRITZ!Box with an existing MyFRITZ! account".
- In the corresponding fields, enter the email address and MyFRITZ! password you used to register with MyFRITZ!. This is the login information for your MyFRITZ! account required to log in on the myfritz.net website.
- Click "Continue".
- If you are asked to set up a FRITZ!Box user, enter a name and password for the FRITZ!Box user in the corresponding fields and click "Next".
Important:For security reasons, the passwords for the FRITZ!Box user and your MyFRITZ! account must be different.
Now you will be redirected to your MyFRITZ! device overview (see fig.) when you log in to myfritz.net. There you can select the FRITZ!Box you would like to access.
Fig.: MyFRITZ! device overview