"Info" LED or several LEDs flash continuously
The "Info" LED or several LEDs on the FRITZ!Box flash continuously. The error occurred after updating FRITZ!OS manually or automatically. You may not be able to open the FRITZ!Box user interface any more and the browser only displays a white page with the error message "firmwarecfg: ERROR Error: opening page ../html/index.html".
The cache of the web browser must be cleared before you perform the following steps:
- Press "CTRL + Shift + Del" at the same time on the keyboard, or press "CMD + Alt + E" for Safari.
- In the new window, click "Clear" or press Enter.
2 Restarting the FRITZ!Box
- Unplug the FRITZ!Box for 5 seconds.
Note:The FRITZ!Box settings are retained. The restart will take about 2 minutes. During this time, you cannot access the FRITZ!Box.
3 Checking whether the update was successful
- Open the FRITZ!Box user interface. If the user interface is not displayed, use the recovery tool to reset the FRITZ!Box. Using the recovery tool installs the update.
- Click "System" and then "Update".
- Click the "Find New FRITZ!OS" button.
- The update was successful if no new version is found.
- If a newer version is found, repeat the online update. If the online update fails, continue with the next section and update manually.
AVM Section Navigation