FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE Service - Knowledge Base
"Info" LED or several LEDs flash constantly
The "Info" LED or several LEDs on the FRITZ!Box flash constantly. The error occurred after updating FRITZ!OS manually or automatically. You may no longer be able to open the FRITZ!Box user interface and the browser only displays a white page with the error message "firmwarecfg: ERROR Error: opening page ../html/index.html".
Simply proceed as described below. After each measure, check whether the issue persists.
You must clear the cache of your web browser before performing the following steps:
- On the keyboard, simultaneously press "CTRL + Shift + Del" or "CMD + Alt + E" for Safari.
- In the new window, click "Clear" or press Enter.
2 Restarting the FRITZ!Box
- Unplug the FRITZ!Box for 5 seconds.
Note:The FRITZ!Box settings remain intact. The restart will take about 2 minutes. During this time, you cannot access the FRITZ!Box.
3 Checking whether the update was successful
- Open the FRITZ!Box user interface. If the user interface is not displayed, use the recovery tool to reset the FRITZ!Box. The recovery tool then installs the update.
- Click "System" and then "Update".
- Click the "Find New FRITZ!OS" button.
- If no new version is found, then the update was successful.
- If a newer version is found, repeat the online update procedure. If the online update fails, proceed with the following section and update manually.