FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE Service - Knowledge Base
Turning off the LED display of a smart home device
The LEDs always inform you about the current operating and connection status of your smart home device. If you do not need this information or the illuminated LEDs bother you when using the device in a particular place (such as next to a television or in the bedroom), you can permanently disable them.
1 Turning off the LED display with the FRITZ!Box user interface
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Smart Home" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Click the button (General) for the respective smart home device.
- Click "Additional Settings".
- Disable the option "LED display on".
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
Now the LEDs are permanently disabled. All other functions are available without restriction. If you push a button on the device, for example to turn the socket on or off manually, the LEDs briefly display the current operating and connection status. The LEDs turn off automatically after about 60 seconds.