FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE Service - Knowledge Base
Entries from your online contacts are missing
The contacts of an email account were configured as a telephone book in the FRITZ!Box. However, the FRITZ!Box telephone book does not contain all of the entries from your online contacts after you synchronize it.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
Simply proceed as described below. After each measure, check whether the problem persists.
1 Adding missing name and telephone number
The FRITZ!Box only imports a contact entry if the fields for name and telephone number are filled in:
- Add the missing names and numbers to the contacts missing from your FRITZ! telephone book.
2 Initiating an update manually
Changes you make to your online contacts do not appear in your FRITZ!Box telephone book until they have been synchronized. Synchronization occurs automatically once a night. However, you can also manually initiate synchronization:
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephone Book" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Switch to the online telephone book.
- Click the "Synchronize telephone book" button.