FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable Service - Knowledge Base
FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable Service
Not your product?
This document is also available for the following products:
FRITZ!Powerline is not displayed as a smart home device in the FRITZ!Box user interface
FRITZ!Powerline is missing under "Home Network > Smart Home" in the FRITZ!Box user interface. FRITZ!Powerline is not displayed in FRITZ!Fon or the MyFRITZ!App.
1 Installing the latest FRITZ!OS for FRITZ!Powerline
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Home Network Overview" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Click "Perform update" next to the respective FRITZ!Powerline adapter.
2 Integrating FRITZ!Powerline into the Mesh
- Briefly push the connect button on your FRITZ!Powerline. All of the LEDs start to flash after you release the connect button.
FRITZ!Powerline model Connect button FRITZ!Powerline 1260E Connect FRITZ!Powerline 1240E WLAN - WPS
Powerline - Security
FRITZ!Powerline 546E WLAN · WPS FRITZ!Powerline 540E
- Within 2 minutes: Push and hold the connect button on the FRITZ!Box until its confirmation LED lights up. Other LEDs may also light up.
FRITZ!Box model Connect button Confirmation LED FRITZ!Box 7590, 7530 Connect / WPS Connect / WPS FRITZ!Box 7580, 4040 WPS Info FRITZ!Box 7560 WLAN Info FRITZ!Box 7490, 5491 WLAN WPS Info FRITZ!Box 6591 Connect / WPS Info
- The process is complete as soon as FRITZ!Powerline is marked with the Mesh symbol in the home network overview of the FRITZ!Box.