Conducting a three-party conference call
A three-party conference call is a call where one participant (initiator) initiates a telephone conference with two other participants. The initiator calls the other two parties first and then connects the calls to form a conference, so that everyone can speak with everyone else.
1 Making a three-party conference call
- Press the R key on your telephone while speaking with the first party.
Note:If your FRITZ!Fon does not have an actual R key, the R key is displayed when you conduct a call (soft key). The key directly below the symbol functions as the R key.
- Enter the external telephone number or ** and the internal number of the second party.
- When the second party accepts the call, enter R3. The three-party conference is set up. Any party can hang up. The two other parties remain connected.
2 Interrupting a three-party conference call
- If you want to interrupt the three-party conference call, enter R2. You with then be speaking with the first party and holding the second call.
- If you want to switch back and forth (toggle) between the parties now, enter R2.
- If you want to return to the three-party conference call, enter R3.
- If you want to continue the active call and end the other call, enter R1.
- If you want to end the active call and continue the other call:
- End the active call.
- Wait until your telephone rings and pick up the receiver.
AVM Section Navigation