FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable Service - Knowledge Base
Certain settings are missing from the FRITZ!Box user interface
You want to use or configure a certain function in the FRITZ!Box user interface. However, the corresponding settings, for example menu items or buttons, are not displayed although these settings are present in the user interface of a different FRITZ!Box of the same type.
1 Enabling the advanced view
- Open the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click the three dot menu in the upper-right corner of the user interface.
- Click the on/off switch to enable the advanced view.
Fig.: Enabling the advanced view
- The advanced view is enabled when the on/off switch is green .
2 Enabling the wireless network
Some wireless settings are only displayed if the wireless network is enabled:
- Click "Wireless" ("WLAN") in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Radio Network" in the "Wireless" ("WLAN") menu.
- In the "Active frequency bands" section, enable the wireless network for the 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency band.
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.