- FRITZ!Box 7430
- FRITZ!Box 7390
- FRITZ!Box 7369
- FRITZ!Box 7360
- FRITZ!Box 7330
- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6850 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 5530 Fiber
Transferring settings from one FRITZ!Box to another
If you switch to a different FRITZ!Box, you do not have to reconfigure all of your settings; instead, you can quickly and easily transfer previously saved settings from the old FRITZ!Box to the new FRITZ!Box. To import the settings, simply use the restore function in the FRITZ!Box user interface. You can choose whether you want to import all of the settings or only certain ones, for example Wi-Fi settings and telephone books, into the new FRITZ!Box.
Requirements / Restrictions
- The FRITZ!OS version of the new FRITZ!Box must be the same or later than the FRITZ!OS version of the old FRITZ!Box.
1 Importing settings
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Backup" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "Restore" tab.
- Click "Browse..." or "Choose File" and select the file "FRITZ.Box[...].export" that contains the FRITZ!Box settings.
- Enter the password you assigned when saving the file.
- Enable the option "Select manually the settings to be restored".
ATTENTION!You cannot apply the internet account information and account information for telephony to a different FRITZ!Box.
- Click the "Restore" button and on the FRITZ!Box, confirm that the procedure may be executed if asked to do so.
- Enable the settings you want to restore.
- Click "Apply".
2 Registering DECT devices
After importing the settings, you must register all of the DECT devices with the new FRITZ!Box. To keep all of the settings, use the FRITZ!Box's button to register them and not the wizard in the FRITZ!Box user interface:
AVM Section Navigation