Using an analog telephone system with the FRITZ!Box
Devices connected to your analog telephone system can use all of the telephone numbers that were entered in the FRITZ!Box. For this, you must connect the telephone system to the FRITZ!Box and configure both devices for parallel use.
1 Configuring telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box
Configure all of your telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box:
- Configure the internet telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box.
2 Connecting the telephone system to the FRITZ!Box
- Connect the telephone system to an analog extension on the FRITZ!Box (for example "FON 1").
3 Configuring the telephone system in the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephony Devices" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click the "Configure New Device" button.
- Enable the option "Telephone (with or without answering machine)" and click "Next".
- Select the socket (for example "FON 1") that you connected the telephone system to and click "Next".
- Follow the wizard's instructions. The wizard guides you through the configuration of your telephone system.
AVM Section Navigation