Switching off the LEDs on the FRITZ!Box
The LEDs always inform you about the current operating and connection status of the FRITZ!Box. If you do not need this information and the light bothers you, you can switch the LEDs off. Error conditions will still be signaled. The LEDs also light up for 3 minutes when you push a button or restart the FRITZ!Box.
Note:This guide is valid for FRITZ!OS 7.10 or later. If you are using an earlier FRITZ!OS version, the configuration may differ or functions may not be available. You can find the FRITZ!OS version on the "Overview" page of the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Buttons and LEDs" in the "System" menu.
- Click the "LED display" tab.
- Enable the option "Turn off the LED display".
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.
AVM Section Navigation