FRITZ!Box 5490 Service - Knowledge Base
- FRITZ!Box 7590
- FRITZ!Box 7581
- FRITZ!Box 7560
- FRITZ!Box 7530
- FRITZ!Box 7490
- FRITZ!Box 7430
- FRITZ!Box 7390
- FRITZ!Box 7369
- FRITZ!Box 7360
- FRITZ!Box 7340
- FRITZ!Box 7330
- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 5490
Cannot access the FRITZ!Box with MyFRITZ!
The MyFRITZ! home page of your FRITZ!Box cannot be opened:
- After logging into myfritz.net, you are not automatically redirected to the FRITZ!Box.
- After selecting a FRITZ!Box in the overview of devices on myfritz.net, the selected FRITZ!Box is not displayed.
- You cannot call up the FRITZ!Box with its unique MyFRITZ! domain name (for example https://pi80ewgfi72d2os42.myfritz.net).
One of the following error messages is displayed by your web browser:
- "The page cannot be displayed"
- "This webpage is not available"
- "Error: Network Timeout"
- "Site cannot be reached"
- "Session Timeout"
- "Data Transfer Interrupted"
- "The server [...]myfritz.net took too long to respond"
- "404 not found"
- "requested resource was not found"
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
Simply proceed as described below. After each measure, check whether the problem persists.
1 Checking whether a public IP address was obtained
You can only access the FRITZ!Box over the internet if the FRITZ!Box obtains a public IP address from your internet service provider when it connects to the internet:
Important:The FRITZ!Box can only be accessed over IPv6 when used on a DS-Lite internet connection. When DS-Lite is active, the status "IPv4 over DS Lite" is displayed under "Connections" on the "Overview" page of the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Check the address range of the IP address that the internet service provider assigned to the FRITZ!Box.
- If the FRITZ!Box obtained a public IP address, proceed with the following section.
- You cannot access the FRITZ!Box over the internet if the FRITZ!Box obtained a private IP address.
2 Enabling internet access to the FRITZ!Box via HTTPS
- Click "Internet" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "MyFRITZ! Account" in the "Internet" menu.
- Enable the option "Internet access to the FRITZ!Box via HTTPS enabled".
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.