Gigaset does not show the telephone book after FRITZ!OS update
Since updating FRITZ!OS, a Gigaset cordless telephone no longer displays the telephone book, missed calls, and various other FRITZ!Box functions.
- The Gigaset supports CAT-iq 2.0, so now it uses the original function assignments of the Gigaset keypad.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 Using the Gigaset key assignments
The keys of CAT-iq 2.0-compliant Gigaset models now have the functions they were originally designed to offer. Now you can press and hold the rocker to call up the FRITZ!Box telephone book and press the envelope key for missed calls. Call lists and the telephone book are also displayed in the telephone's menu.
If you disable CAT-iq 2.0 compatibility in the FRITZ!Box, you can use the previous key assignments:
- Click "DECT" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Base Station" in the "DECT" menu.
- Disable the option "Support for CAT-iq 2.0-compatible devices enabled" in the section "Troubleshooting".
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.
- Re-register the telephone once with the FRITZ!Box.
AVM Section Navigation