FRITZ!Box 5490 Service - Knowledge Base
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 4040
Forgot MyFRITZ! password
If you forgot the password for your MyFRITZ! account, request a new MyFRITZ! password and configure it in your FRITZ!Box.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Requesting a new MyFRITZ! password
- Enter myfritz.net in a web browser.
- Click the link "Don't have a password?" below the fields for the email address and MyFRITZ! password.
- Enter the email address you used to register with MyFRITZ! in the field.
- Click "Request MyFRITZ! password".
- Solve the CAPTCHA.
- Now MyFRITZ! will send an email to the email address you entered.
- Open the email from MyFRITZ! and click the button "Assign New MyFRITZ! Password".
Important:If you did not receive the email, it was probably moved to a different folder in your mailbox by a spam filter or forwarding rule. In this case, check all of the folders in your mailbox.
- Enter a password of your choice in the fields "New MyFRITZ! password" and "Confirm new password" and click "Conclude Submission".
- Now the new password is valid for your MyFRITZ! account.
2 Setting a new password for MyFRITZ! in the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Internet" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "MyFRITZ! account" in the "Internet" menu.
- Click on the "Another MyFRITZ! account" link to the right of the email address.
- Enable the option "Register the FRITZ!Box with an existing MyFRITZ! account".
- Enter the new password in the "MyFRITZ! password" field and click "Next".