- FRITZ!Box 7590
- FRITZ!Box 7583
- FRITZ!Box 7582
- FRITZ!Box 7581
- FRITZ!Box 7560
- FRITZ!Box 7530 AX
- FRITZ!Box 7530
- FRITZ!Box 7490
- FRITZ!Box 7430
- FRITZ!Box 7390
- FRITZ!Box 7369
- FRITZ!Box 7360
- FRITZ!Box 7340
- FRITZ!Box 7330
- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6850 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
Saving the settings and restoring them to the same FRITZ!Box
You can save the settings of your FRITZ!Box in a backup file and use it to restore all or only certain settings (for example Wi-Fi settings, FRITZ!Box users) if necessary. In addition to the manual backup described here, you can also have the push service save your settings automatically. The "Save Settings" push service automatically sends an email with the backup file before every update and each time the factory settings are loaded.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 Saving data from the internal memory
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Storage (NAS)" in the "Home Network" menu.
- If the option "Storage (NAS) enabled" is enabled, click "Internal memory" to display the contents of FRITZ!NAS.
- Select the files and folders you want to back up and click "Download".
2 Saving settings
3 Restoring settings
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Backup" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "Restore" tab.
- Click "Browse..." or "Choose File" and select the file "FRITZ.Box[...].export" with the settings you want to restore.
- Enter the password you assigned when saving the file.
- If you only want to restore certain settings, enable the option "Select manually the settings to be restored".
- Click the "Restore" button and on the FRITZ!Box, confirm that the procedure may be executed if asked to do so.
- If you want, enable the settings you would like to restore.
- Click "Apply".
AVM Section Navigation