FRITZ!Box 4040 Service - Knowledge Base
- FRITZ!Box 7590
- FRITZ!Box 7581
- FRITZ!Box 7560
- FRITZ!Box 7490
- FRITZ!Box 7430
- FRITZ!Box 7390
- FRITZ!Box 7369
- FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 5491
Deleting a MyFRITZ! account
If you no longer need your MyFRITZ! account, you can delete it right on myfritz.net.
1 Deleting a MyFRITZ! account
- Call up myfritz.net in a web browser.
- In the corresponding fields, enter the email address and MyFRITZ! password you used to register with MyFRITZ!, and click "Log In".
Note:If you do not remember the password, you can set a new password for your MyFRITZ! account.
- Solve the CAPTCHA.
- Click the three dot menu in the upper-right corner of the web page and then "Account Settings".
- Click "Delete Account".
- Enable the option "Yes, I would like to delete my MyFRITZ! account".
- Click the "Delete MyFRITZ! Account" button.
Now your MyFRITZ! account with AVM has been completely deleted.
If the deleted MyFRITZ! account is still configured in a FRITZ!Box, you can also delete it there by clicking the button "Removing a FRITZ!Box from the MyFRITZ! Account" under "Internet > MyFRITZ! Account" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.