- FRITZ!Box 7430
- FRITZ!Box 7390
- FRITZ!Box 7360
- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 5491
- FRITZ!Box 5490
Setting up MyFRITZ!App for Android
With MyFRITZ!App for Android you have easy and secure access to your FRITZ!Box and your home network when you are at home or on the go.
Requirements / Restrictions
- Android 5.0 or later is installed on the smartphone or tablet.
- The "home network connection" (VPN) function can only be used if the FRITZ!Box obtains a public IPv4 address from the internet service provider.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 Configuring the FRITZ!Box to allow access for applications
In the factory settings, the FRITZ!Box is configured to allow applications to access it. If you changed the FRITZ!Box's settings, configure it to allow applications to access it again:
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Network" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Click on the "Network Settings" tab.
- Enable the option "Allow access for applications" in the "Access Settings in the Home Network" section.
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.
2 Setting up a wireless connection to the FRITZ!Box
When setting up the app, the smartphone or tablet must be connected with the FRITZ!Box's wireless network (not the guest network):
- Set up the wireless connection to the FRITZ!Box.
3 Installing MyFRITZ!App
- Download MyFRITZ!App from the Google Play Store and install the app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Start MyFRITZ!App.
- Enter the FRITZ!Box password. If you enabled login with FRITZ!Box user name and password, enter the user name and password.
- Tap the "Save" button to complete the configuration.
AVM Section Navigation