FRITZ!Box 4040 Service - Knowledge Base
Wireless network turns itself on and/or off
The FRITZ!Box's wireless network (WiFi) turns itself on and/or off.
- The wireless network is being turned on and off by the wireless LAN schedule.
1 Disabling the schedule for the wireless network
With the schedule function you can automatically turn the FRITZ!Box's wireless network (WiFi) on and off at certain times. This allows you to set up night service for the wireless network, for example. The settings for the wireless LAN schedule are applied regardless of whether you turned the wireless network on or off manually.
If you did not intend for the schedule to turn the wireless network on and off, disable it:
Note:Regardless of the schedule, you can also re-enable or disable the wireless network at any time by briefly pushing the "WLAN" button.
- Click "Wireless" ("WLAN") in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Schedule" in the "Wireless" ("WLAN") menu.
- Disable the option "Use schedule for wireless radio network".
- Click "Apply" to save your settings.