FRITZ!Box 3390 Service - Knowledge Base
A Fitbit scale cannot establish a wireless connection
An Aria wireless scale from Fitbit cannot establish a wireless connection (WiFi) to the FRITZ!Box.
- The scale uses the outdated wireless standard 802.11b. This standard is disabled in the FRITZ!Box by default because the user throughput of all wireless devices in the 2.4 frequency band is reduced when 802.11b support is enabled, even if none of the wireless devices are using this standard.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Enabling the wireless standard 802.11b
- Click "Wireless" ("WLAN") in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Radio Channel" in the "Wireless" ("WLAN") menu.
- Enable the option "Adjust radio channel settings".
- Click "Additional Settings".
- Select the standard "802.11n+g+b" from the "Wireless standard 2.4 GHz" drop-down list.
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.
Now the scale can establish a wireless connection to the FRITZ!Box.