- FRITZ!Box 7430
- FRITZ!Box 7390
- FRITZ!Box 7369
- FRITZ!Box 7360
- FRITZ!Box 7330
- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
Transferring settings from one FRITZ!Box to another
If you switch to a different FRITZ!Box, you do not have to reconfigure all of your settings; instead, you can quickly and easily transfer previously saved settings from the old FRITZ!Box to the new FRITZ!Box. To import the settings, simply use the restore function in the FRITZ!Box user interface. You can choose whether you want to import all of the settings or only certain ones, for example Wi-Fi settings and telephone books, into the new FRITZ!Box.
1 Importing settings
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Backup" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "Restore" tab.
- Enter the password you assigned when saving the file.
- Click "Browse..." or "Choose File" and select the file "FRITZ.Box[...].export" that contains the FRITZ!Box settings.
- Enable the option "Restore all of the settings". If you only want to restore some of the settings, enable the option "Select manually the settings to be restored".
- Click the "Restore" button.
- On the FRITZ!Box, confirm that the procedure may be executed if asked to do so.
- If you have two different FRITZ!Box models or you enabled the option "Select manually...", you will now be shown all of the settings that can be restored: Enable the settings you want to restore and click "Apply".
- If you have two FRITZ!Boxes of the same model, all of the settings will now be applied.
AVM Section Navigation