FRITZ!Box 3370 Service - Knowledge Base
FRITZ!Box 3370 Service
Not your product?
This document is also available for the following products:
Changing the FRITZ!Box's IP address
The FRITZ!Box has the IP address 192.168.178.1 in the factory settings. You can change it in order to
- integrate the FRITZ!Box into an existing network belonging to an IP network other than 192.168.178.0.
- have the computers, smartphones, and other devices in the home network be assigned IP addresses from a specific IP network via DHCP.
Requirements / Restrictions
- The settings in this guide are not available if the FRITZ!Box shares the Internet connection of another router ("IP client mode"). In this case, proceed as described in this guide.
1 Changing the FRITZ!Box's IP address
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Home Network Overview" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Click on the "Network Settings" tab.
- Click the "IPv4 Addresses" button.
- Enter the desired IP address and subnet mask.
- Click "OK" to save the settings.