- FRITZ!Box 7590
- FRITZ!Box 7583 VDSL
- FRITZ!Box 7583
- FRITZ!Box 7582
- FRITZ!Box 7581
- FRITZ!Box 7560
- FRITZ!Box 7530 AX
- FRITZ!Box 7530
- FRITZ!Box 7490
- FRITZ!Box 7430
- FRITZ!Box 7390
- FRITZ!Box 7360
- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6850 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 5530 Fiber
- FRITZ!Box 5491
Setting up MyFRITZ!App for Android
With MyFRITZ!App for Android you have easy and secure access to your FRITZ!Box and your home network when you are at home or on the go. This way you can
- access FRITZ!NAS to upload or download files, or play or display multimedia content such as photos or music.
- enable and disable the FRITZ!Box answering machine and call diversions, check calls, voice messages, and other events (if IP telephones such as FRITZ!App Fon are set up in the FRITZ!Box).
Requirements / Restrictions
- Android 5.0 or later is installed on the smartphone or tablet.
- The "home network connection" (VPN) function can only be used if the FRITZ!Box obtains a public IPv4 address from the internet service provider.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 Configuring the FRITZ!Box to allow access for applications
In the factory settings, the FRITZ!Box is configured to allow applications to access it. If you changed the FRITZ!Box's settings, configure it to allow applications to access it again:
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Home Network Overview" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Click on the "Network Settings" tab.
- Enable the option "Allow access for applications" in the section "Access Settings in the Home Network". If the section is not displayed, enable the Advanced View first.
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.
2 Setting up a Wi-Fi connection to the FRITZ!Box
When setting up the app, the smartphone or tablet must be connected with the FRITZ!Box's Wi-Fi network (not the guest network):
- Set up the Wi-Fi connection to the FRITZ!Box.
3 Installing MyFRITZ!App
- Download MyFRITZ!App from the Google Play Store and install the app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Start MyFRITZ!App.
- Enter the FRITZ!Box password. If you are asked to enter a user name and password, enter the account information of a FRITZ!Box user who is authorized to access FRITZ!Box settings.
Note:You can edit the account information and access rights of users under "System > FRITZ!Box Users" in the user interface.
- Tap the "Save" button to complete the configuration.
AVM Section Navigation