MyFRITZ!App Service - Knowledge Base
< 1 >
- Setting up a wireless connection to the FRITZ!Box in Android or iOS
- Accessing FRITZ! products in the home network over the internet
- Downloading FRITZ!Apps without using the Google Play Store
- MyFRITZ!App 2 cannot connect to the FRITZ!Box
- MyFRITZ!App 2 reports "Too Many Login Attempts"
- MyFRITZ!App report "Error 503"
- MyFRITZ!App reports "A server with the specified host name could not be found [-1003]"
- MyFRITZ!App reports "An SSL error has occurred"
- MyFRITZ!App reports "FRITZ!Box cannot be reached"
- MyFRITZ!App reports "FRITZ!Box with firmware 5.50 or later required"
- MyFRITZ!App reports "The request timed out"
- Setting up MyFRITZ!App 2
- Switching smart home devices by NFC tag
- Using FRITZ!Apps on smartphones with modified firmware
< 1 >