FRITZ!App Fon Service - Knowledge Base
FRITZ!App Fon Service
- Cannot make outgoing calls
- Setting up a wireless connection to the FRITZ!Box in Android or iOS
- Answering calls from the lock screen
- Cannot operate telephony devices and voice computers remotely
- Downloading FRITZ!Apps without using the Google Play Store
- Exporting smartphone contacts to a FRITZ!Box telephone book
- FRITZ!App Fon reports "Access to contacts denied"
- FRITZ!App Fon reports "Could not start VoIP telephony"
- FRITZ!App Fon reports "FRITZ!OS of Your FRITZ!Box too Old"
- FRITZ!App Fon reports "The FRITZ!Box used does not support FRITZ!App Fon"
- FRITZ!App Fon reports "Too Many Login Attempts"
- FRITZ!App Fon rings although "Do Not Disturb" is enabled
- FRITZ!App reports "No wireless connection has been established"
- Parties cannot hear each other
- Poor speech quality when making and/or receiving telephone calls