FRITZ!Box 7590 supports pilot project for new DSL technology supervectoring 35b
The FRITZ!Box 7590 is the first end device in Germany that can be used at supervectoring 35b connections. As part of a pilot project in Frankurt with regional provider inexio GmbH, the first customers are already using the FRITZ!Box 7590 with the new DSL technology. Thanks to improvements in the frequency range, from 17 MHz to 35 MHz, and the latest vectoring technology, supervectoring 35b allows download rates of up to 300 Mbit/s on current VDSL lines. Depending on the length of the cable and the quality of the connection, faster tariff models are also possible. As part of the pilot project, inexio, together with the FRITZ!Box 7590, has reached impressive speeds of up to 230 Mbit/s in downstream.
Other providers are also looking to offer tariffs with VDSL supervectoring 35b with download rates of up to 250 Mbit/s in the near future. The FRITZ!Box 7590 is suitable for all upcoming supervectoring 35b tariffs and is well prepared for future speed upgrades for DSL.
Alongside supervectoring 35b, the FRITZ!Box 7590 supports all other common DSL connections. The FRITZ!Box 7590 is also a high-performance router for fast internet, telephony, Mesh WiFi and Smart Home and a wealth of features. These include intelligent dual-band wireless AC+N with Multi-User MIMO technology, a complete telephone system, an internal ISDN S port, connection options for analog telephones as well as a DECT base station for cordless telephones and Smart Home software. In addition, a gigabit WAN port, four gigabit LAN ports and two USB 3.0 ports make the FRITZ!Box 7590 the central hub for your home network.
Technical specifications of the FRITZ!Box 7590:
- Supports ADSL, VDSL, VDSL vectoring, 35b supervectoring with up to 300 Mbit/s
- Ready for future technology, runs on all connections: 35b supervectoring, DSL, All-IP, ISDN, analog
- Gigabit WAN port for flexible operation on cable or fiber optic modems
- 4x4 dual band Wireless AC+N with Multi-User MIMO (1,733 Mbit/s + 800 Mbit/s)
- 4 gigabit LAN ports
- 2 high performance USB 3.0 ports
- DECT base station for telephones and Smart Home functions
- ISDN S₀ bus for ISDN telephones or ISDN telephone system
- 2 ports for analog telephones or fax