New FRITZ!Box 7560: All-round home networking on DSL connections with fast wireless LAN
- Ideal for IP-based connections, supports vectoring
- Fast wireless LAN: Dual band Wireless AC+N with up to 866 + 450 Mbit/s
- 4 x gigabit LAN, USB port, full telephone system including DECT base station
- Latest FRITZ!OS with Smart Home functions, parental controls and auto-update
- On sale now for 189 euros
The FRITZ!Box 7560 is a high-performance model for all DSL connections featuring dual band Wireless AC+N for fast, versatile home networking. The new FRITZ!Box is perfect for IP-based connections. It transmits data within the home network with fast wireless LAN on both frequencies concurrently. Smartphones and tablets equipped with Wireless AC benefit from data rates of up to 866 Mbit/s in the 5-GHz band. In the 2.4-GHz band there are three antennas that provide up to 450 Mbit/s for the coverage area. Also, printers, hard drives and other network devices can be integrated into the network in no time using the four gigabit LAN ports or the USB port. Additionally, the FRITZ!Box 7560 comes with a port for an analog phone, fax or answering machine as well as a DECT base station for cordless telephones and Smart Home applications. FRITZ!OS offers a broad array of features including parental controls, a wireless guest access, VPN, a firewall and an auto-update function for regular, free updates. The FRITZ!Box 7560 is on sale now for 189 euros (RRP).
The FRITZ!Box 7560 brings high-speed home networking to every DSL line – be it ADSL/ADSL2+ or VDSL including vectoring. Modern Wireless AC+N provides for high speeds in the wireless home network. The FRITZ!Box 7560 supports both WiFi frequencies concurrently. Data rates of up to 866 Mbit/s are possible in the 5-GHz band and 450 Mbit/s in the 2.4-GHz band. New devices can be connected to the FRITZ!Box 7560 easily with a push of the WPS button. What's more, the FRITZ!Box 7560 provides four gigabit LAN ports for big data network applications like HD videos, games, web TV or video on demand.
The FRITZ!Box 7560 comes with a complete telephone system for IP-based connections. Up to six cordless telephones can be connected to the integrated DECT base station. Smart Home components can also be included into the network via the DECT ULE (Ultra Low Energy) radio standard and can be operated using the FRITZ!Box 7560 or other connected devices. For example, users can control their devices via smartphone from anywhere. IP telephones and smartphones can turn into full-service telephones via wireless LAN. Multiple integrated answering machines, local telephone books and online telephone contacts, and many other convenience functions complete the broad telephony palette of the FRITZ!Box 7560. And with a FRITZ!Box 7560, even older analog phones or fax machines can still be used on modern connections via the a/b port.
Users can integrate and centrally operate network devices like printers or storage media fast and securely over the USB port of the FRITZ!Box 7560. Plus, the model is equipped with a media server. With it authorized users can access and play data like images, music and videos anytime – even when the computer is turned off. Thanks to the MyFRITZ! service by AVM, a secure access to the home network is also possible anytime from anywhere with an Internet connection. Users can access the free service either via web browser or MyFRITZ!App for Android and iOS.
Using the free FRITZ!Apps by AVM, mobile terminal devices can be integrated into the home network securely and in no time at all. The FRITZ!Box 7560 comes with the latest FRITZ!OS, which enables the user interface to adjust automatically to smartphones and tablets. Versatile features and functions like WiFi and LAN guest access, comprehensive parental control software and remote access are also part of the equipment. As usual, users receive a five-year warranty as well as regular, free updates for FRITZ!OS with the new FRITZ!Box 7560. The FRITZ!Box 7560 is on sale now for 189 euros (RRP).
- Fast Internet on all ADSL and VDSL lines, supports vectoring
- Dual band Wireless AC+N with 866 Mbit/s (5 GHz) + 450 Mbit/s (2.4 GHz) concurrently
- 4 x gigabit LAN ports for PC, game consoles and other network devices
- 1 x USB 2.0 port for printers and storage devices in the network
- Telephone system for IP-based connections
- DECT base station for up to 6 cordless phones and Smart Home applications
- Connection for an analog phone, fax or answering machine (a/b port)
- Supports 3G and 4G dongles for Internet access via mobile communications network
- FRITZ!OS for full convenience, parental controls, firewall, wireless guest access, VPN etc.
AVM Section Navigation