The FRITZ! Lab is on the home stretch. Take part in the final sprint and be among the first to enjoy the highlights of the upcoming FRITZ!OS 7.20.
- Optimizations to Mesh steering result in improved Wi-Fi performance.
- WPA3 uses new encryption methods for Wi-Fi. At the same time the proven protection with WPA2 ensures continued security and compatibility.
- The new device block makes it super easy to turn Internet access on and off for individual devices in the home network.
- By default, FRITZ!Box supports the SMBv3/v2 protocol of the Windows network drive function. SMBv1 can also be enabled.
- The FRITZ!OS user interface is now available in multiple languages.
- VPN connections are significantly faster.
Discover the highlights
These features and many more are available for testing in the FRITZ! Lab. Test the upcoming FRITZ!OS and be impressed by the many updates and improvements, both large and small.
The FRITZ! Lab is available now for a number of current FRITZ!Box and FRITZ!Repeater models.