In Brief - MyFRITZ!App for iOS: Take part in the TestFlight for version 2
MyFRITZ!App for iOS: version 2 is on the way
With the MyFRITZ!App you can manage your Smart Home devices, see changes in your home network, access USB devices that are connected to your FRITZ!Box, check your answering machine messages and much more. Version 2 of the app comes with design improvements and is even easier to navigate and use.
Take part in the beta test with Apple TestFlight
Please proceed as follows to participate in the beta test:
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include TestFlight in the subject line and provide your email address in the email itself. The email address is used to send you an invitation to the beta via Apple TestFlight.
- You will receive an email invitation from TestFlight.
- Follow the instructions in the email and install the TestFlight app from the App Store.
- With the TestFlight app you can install and update the beta version of the MyFRITZ!App.
- You will need iOS version 10 or higher and FRITZ!OS version 6.98 or higher.
- You should ideally use an email address that you can access on the iPhone or iPad that has the TestFlight app installed
- You should get the invitation on the next working day, as long as there are still TestFlight places available. The TestFlight beta programm limits tests to 10,000 users.