In brief - Beta version of FRITZ!App WLAN for iOS available immediately
Beta version of FRITZ!App WLAN for iOS available immediately
The FRITZ!App WLAN is immediately available as a beta version for iOS. The app measures the wireless LAN connection at various locations in the home network. Register now for the beta test phase of the FRITZ!App WLAN for iOS to be one of the first to try out new functions and provide feedback to improve the app.
Overview of Features
- Clear display of all FRITZ! access points in the home network
- Measure WiFi: Measure the strength of the wireless signal at various locations in the home network to find out where there could be a WiFi coverage hole
- Display of available updates for your FRITZ! devices
- Display of the transmission path: You see whether your iOS device is connected with the main FRITZ!Box via a repeater, powerline adapter, or a second FRITZ!Box
Participate in the beta test with Apple TestFlight
Please proceed as follows to participate in the beta test:
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write TestFlight in the subject line and provide your email address. We need this email address only so that we can send you an mail invitation via Apple TestFlight.
- You will receive a mail invitation from TestFlight.
- Follow the instructions in the mail invitation and install the TestFlight app from the App Store.
- With the TestFlight app you can install and update the beta FRITZ!App.
Note: Prerequisites are iOS version 10 or higher and FRITZ!OS version 6.50 or higher.
Thanks for your interest in testing the FRITZ!App WLAN for iOS! The TestFlight beta programm limits tests to 10,000 users, a number we’ve now reached. This unfortunately means we can’t accept any more testers. We apologize for any convenience.