Info on FRITZ!Powerline (Mac OS)
The setup program "FRITZ!Powerline_v01.03.12.dmg" in this folder contains the current user interface software FRITZ!Powerline.
Product : FRITZ!Powerline 500E / 510E / 520E / 530E / 540E / 546E / 1000E / 1220E / 1240E / 1260E Version : 01.03.12 Operating system: macOS 10.14, 10.15, 11 Build : 11.02.21 Language : english
- None, but improvements:
- Stability improvements
- Enhanced security
- Preparations to supporting new Powerline models
- Extensive changes in the graphic display, e.g. horizontal arrangement and PC-connection independent display
- The window is adjustable in size and the content moveable
- Display of the Powerline device, LAN- or WiFi-connected to FRITZ!Box/Router on the left
- Disuse of mouse over effects to display product details
- More than one installed network visible
- Display of the FRITZ!OS version in each product window
- Support for switch-off MIMO at MIMO devices
- German and english help improved
- Enhancements in grafical display of device icons
- Diverse stability fixes
- Feature for Powerline products that have an IP address (e.g. FRITZ!Powerline 1240E). At a click on the name Web Browser opens and shows the Web Site of the device.
- Fix: Improved handling of different desktop resolutions (4K+ resolutions).
- Fix: Internal fixes and optomitzations
- Shifted the feature adaption of transmit power settings for Powerline products to an expert version under ftp.avm.de/fritz.box/fritz.powerline/x_misc
- New: Update for more than one Powerline product on one click
- New: Update for FRITZ!Powerline products per update file
- New: Modified spektrum presentation
- NeW: Adaption of transmit power settings for Powerline products
- New: Modernized look of the user interface
The language of the underlying operating system assigns the language of the
program FRITZ!Powerline. German for a german operating system, otherwise english.
After installation of the program FRITZ!Powerline the user interface
gives a note in case of a new firmware for the AVM Powerline Adaptors.
(C) AVM GmbH 2021. All rights reserved.
This firmware package consists of files which are distributed under different license terms, in particular under AVM proprietary license or under any Open Source License (namely GNU General Public License, GNU Lesser General Public License or FreeBSD License). For further details see file "license.txt" (https://download.avm.de/fritzbox/license.txt). The source code of those files distributed as Open Source are available on written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under all AVM intellectual property rights, AVM grants the non-exclusive right to personally use this AVM firmware package which is delivered in object code format only. Licensee shall only be entitled to make a copy exclusively reserved for personal backup purposes (backup copy). AVM reserves all intellectual property rights except as expressly granted herein. Without the prior written approval of AVM and except to the extent as may be expressly authorised under mandatory law, this AVM firmware package in particular
- shall not be copied, distributed or otherwise made publicly available
- shall not be modified, disassembled, reverse engineered, decompiled or otherwise "be opened" in whole or in part, and insofar shall not be copied, distributed or otherwise made publicly available.