Change the email address of the MyFRITZ! account
It is currently not possible to change the email address of a MyFRITZ! account. If your email address changes or you want to have the MyFRITZ! Report or MyFRITZ! email notifications sent to a different address, you must delete the MyFRITZ! account that was configured. You can then set up a new MyFRITZ! account in the FRITZ!Box.
1 Deleting a MyFRITZ! account
- Call up myfritz.net in a web browser.
- In the corresponding fields, enter the email address and MyFRITZ! password you used to register with MyFRITZ!, and click "Log In".
Note:If you do not remember the password, you can set a new password for your MyFRITZ! account.
- Solve the CAPTCHA.
- Click the three-dot menu in the upper-right corner of the web page and then "Account Settings".
- Click "Delete Account".
- Enable the option "Yes, I want to delete my MyFRITZ! account".
- Click the "Delete MyFRITZ! Account" button.
2 Setting up a new MyFRITZ! account in the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Internet" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click on "MyFRITZ! Account" in the "Internet" menu.
- Click the "Another MyFRITZ! account" link to the right of your email address.
- Enter the new email address in the "Email address" field.
- Click "Next". Now MyFRITZ! sends you an email with the confirmation link to your FRITZ!Box.
- Open the email from MyFRITZ! and complete the configuration of your new MyFRITZ! account.
Now the MyFRITZ! account is created for the new email address and configured in the FRITZ!Box. If you configured VPN connections in the FRITZ!Box or use MyFRITZ! accesses, reconfigure these so that they use the FRITZ!Box's new MyFRITZ! domain name.