- Connect the FRITZ!WLAN stick once with the USB host on the FRITZ!Box
- The data required to secure the network are automatically transferred to the stick
- Connect the FRITZ!WLAN Stick to the computer
- Now the wireless LAN connection is securely encrypted without any further configuration
- Alternatively, the connection can be set up using WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) or wireless access points integrated manually by "search, find and connect"
With the new Multi-User MIMO the FRITZ!WLAN Stick transmits data flexibly on two frequencies as needed. Single-User MIMO is only able to transmit or receive data in sequences. With MU-MIMO data can be transmitted by multiple devices concurrently.
Suitable for all wireless networks
The FRITZ!WLAN Stick connects the computer with either a 2.4 or 5 GHz wireless network, making it fully compatible with any standard wireless router.
Secure encryption with WPA2
The FRITZ!WLAN Stick supports the secure WPA2 standard for wireless encryption.
Ideal with FRITZ!Box: AVM Stick & Surf
Having briefly been inserted into the USB port on the FRITZ!Box, the FRITZ!WLAN Stick connects automatically on the computer and configures the correct settings itself.
Also supports WPS
Alongside Stick & Surf, the FRITZ!WLAN Stick also supports the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) registration protocol. WPS-enabled devices can quickly be connected with each other.
Straightforward installation in a matter of seconds
No special drivers are required to run the stick on your computer. Once inserted into the USB port, the FRITZ!WLAN Stick installs itself.
Two LEDs for connectivity and activity
The two LEDs on the FRITZ!WLAN Stick indicate the presence of a wireless connection and whether there is currently any network activity.